Sunday, May 1, 2011

MINI HAUL: My Very First :)

I was never a fanatic of Make Ups, I do have blush on and lip gloss but I never wear them all the time. I don't have an exact explanation why I am like this but a few months back, since I'd been hooked on reading blogs that is mostly about fashion and make up I suddenly realized that I do like to try wearing them also. Make Up is an art. It's one way of expressing beauty & can give the person wearing it a confidence & self-satisfaction. Me, wanna experience it also and proved it myself. That's why I will start purchasing Make Up and will try to have reviews also just like the other blogs I love reading and inspired me. :)

As my first mini haul, this is what I've got:
Paganini Brush Set
Careline Extra Shine Lip Gloss (04)| Ever Bilena Dip Liner|
Ever Bilena Cream Foundation & Stick Concealer 
Since I'm a newbie in this thing, I think this is a right pick for me because this is a 2-in-1 purchase.
FYI: this consist of a Cream Foundation on the left side, and on the other side is a Stick Concealer.

(Additional Purchase)
I just love how this Pond's White Beauty detox Cream keeps oiliness away from my face.
This is my Nth time that I purchased this product. I prefer this packaging since I find it very handy and two-thumbs up for its resealable cap.   
This is my first time to purchase this soap. Since I'm trying to win back my complexion from having been baked at he beach, a friend suggested me to try this. I just hope this will work for me (cross-fingers).
A wide-tooth Comb.
I have one wide-tooth comb before (much bigger than this) but I misplaced it :(
so I bought a new one.
I used this every after bath, since it is much easier to comb the hair with a wide tooth comb when it's wet.

About the Ever Bilena Dip Liner and Careline Lip Gloss, I will make a review with the product the moment I used it. I hope you guys will look forward for it.

Happy Sunday everyone :)
Hugs & Kisses,
          D A R A                  


2 comments:

  1. And the hauling addiction starts here. :P Nice haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks pammy.. I can't wait for my next haul :)

    ReplyDelete

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...