Sunday, August 5, 2012

Tree Planting 2012

As part of our Company's Corporate Socio-Responsibility, we again had our tree planting. This is our fourth year already and I'm proud to say that I'm a yearly participant of this activity. Why? Because I love the idea of doing even my small part in helping our environment. Our venue this year was at Tanay Rizal. 

So, here's what happened
Breathtaking view
We had some sort of a mountain climbing as we went on our planting site

spot me! :)
Us, on our way up to our site

DENR Representative and our Company's President Capt. Yanagita 
Oha, serious ako...
I just failed to count how many trees I've planted...
officemates
Japanese bosses :)
beautiful view from the top
nakaka wala ng pagod ang view..
My boss- Mr. Sano, ang tangkad lang haha :) :)

This was tiring but fun and worth-while experience.
Till next year! :)


XOXO,
DARA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...