Thursday, October 27, 2011

Singapore Diaries: SG Haul

Here's what I got from our trip, mostly pasalubongs and souvenirs
'yung ibang chocolates nasa ref na hindi na nakasama sa pictorial, hehe :))

Merlion Hazelnuts Chocolates
Souvenirs

Shake shake shake! and instant snow effect for this,
So kyyuttt!! Yung Merlion sa gitna is rotating with matching sounds, yung sounds nya kagaya ng sa jewelry box. Not battery operated, de susi lang kaya bet na bet ko 'to hehe :)
I bring home 2 of this kind, one for our homie and one for Daniel's (boyfie) family :)
SG Shirts
KEY CHAINS/ BOTTLE OPENER
REF MAGNETS
pasalubongs for officemates
blue for boys, pink for girls ;)
My Uncle Boy's special request na ipasalubong ko sa kanya :)

BRACELETS
NECKLACES
I kept the Owl piece for myself, and gave the Butterfly to my friend and the Eiffel Tower to my cousin
another set of necklaces
bought 9 pieces of these, 3pieces for each color in the photo
Only one left for me, the rest are pasalubongs for my girl friends ;)

I was so busy assisting my parents for this trip, nagmistulang alaga ko sila kaya I didn't have much time to shop for myself, I let them shop at alalay lang ako.
So, I had only few personal finds, they are....
H&M Black Tank Top
H&M set of Earrings and Headband
Maybelline Lippies
Mine is 132 Sweet Pink, and I gave the 553 Glamourous Red to Daniel's Mom
Nike Polo Shirt for Daniel My Loves ♥
I had a hard time thinking ano ipapasalubong ko kay boyfie since he is a seaman he is used to in going in and out of the country, but because it's my thoughts that will count I think ok na'to he like Nike Shirts naman, bragging rights na lang na sa Singapore ko binili. hehe :)
 Starbucks Demitasse
This is my 3rd set, one is from Malaysia, the other is from China and this is the 3rd.
This has been my souvenir in every country I visited.

From Bugis:
 Blouse and Skirt
Brown Tassel Loafers

There you have it.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post. :)
Hugs & Kisses
                                                     D A R A

16 comments:

  1. Shopping spree!! Uy pareho tayo nung necklace na eiffel tower kakabili ko lang kahapon sa divisoria pero para sa niece ko. Mura ba sa singapore? Gusto ko nga bumalik at bumili uli para pang regalo sa xmas. hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah talaga, yung nga sabi ko sa mga friends ko yung pasalubong ko meron din dito sa pinas bragging rights na lang na sa singapore binili, hehe.. Yung necklaces, 3 for S$10 so nde ko lam, san ba mas mura magkano ba sa divi? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gusto ko yong shake shake thing snow:)ang cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shopping galore! Ang cute nung snow globe!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow you got an amazing collection of stuff, hope you visit my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Marcia :) browsin' your blog now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your lovely comment, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really love living in singapore ^^
    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ 
i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Winda for your lovely comment and congrats for your new blog.. I will be glad to have you as my follower, and I would love to follow you as well :) happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Planning to go to Singapore next year and I'm reaslly excited! By the way, love those shirts and other pasalubongs you boought! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Noelle, you will never regret going to Singapore, beautiful place :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I like your pictures here!
    You have a great blog.

    check out mine if u like ;)

    ReplyDelete

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...