Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Thunderbird Resort, La Union

For this year, I already attended 2 Christmas Party. One here in Shangri-la Makati and the other one is in La Union. But I'm still in the process of sorting out pictures from my camera and from my officemates cam, that's why I haven't blog any of them yet.

So for the mean time I'll blog about Thunderbird Resort first.
We stayed here overnight since this was also the venue of our Christmas Party, held last December 3, 2011.

The place is very beautiful that I just can't help but share it to you guys.
Stayed at Room 313
Roomies with Angela :)
View from our room
Lakas maka-turista ng scenery

solo pics :)
FYI:
 The movie "No Other Woman" was shoot here.
Me + Officemates
"Eto ang mga furniture ni derek"
If you watched the movie, you can relate. haha =))
I'm so bitin with our stay here! 
We arrived around 2:30PM Saturday afternoon, had our Christmas Party at night,
woke up at 5 AM, ate breakfast and then went back to Manila. Wheeww!!
 As in nag picture, nakikain, pumarty at tulog lang kami here. :)

I hope I can come back here, for a real vacation!

You can check their website here.
By the way, we have 2 Thunderbird Resort here in the country,
One is this, in La Union and the other one is located at Rizal.

That's it, hope you enjoy this post.

P.S.
Check out and join my giveaway here.

Hugs & Kisses
                                                     D A R A

2 comments:

  1. Gusto ko rin magpunta dyan kaya lang parang ang hirap magpa book sa kanila parang laging puno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah sabi na nga eh, sa no other woman ito :) niiiice! it looks nice indeed!!

    ReplyDelete

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...