Friday, July 22, 2011

YAKIMIX Sushi, Smokeless Grill Restaurant!

As the title suggest, oh yes dear another food trip blog entry for me.

So, yesterday just right after the clock hit 5:00 me and my girls packed up and went straight to Yakimix at Greenbelt 3. It was about 5-10 minutes walk away from our office so no hassle at all going there.
At around 3:00 (same day) I called their office to have a reservation but according to the staff their reservation is already full for that day, that's why our only option is to walk-in and that's exactly what we did. We waited roughly around 20mins, before we got called. I think we came their early enough since other nearby offices also end their office hours by around 5:00 or 6:00, and I was surprised how fast this resto got filled with customers. Not to mention that aside from those already eating inside, there are still a lot of waiting walk-in's at the lobby.
  I guess this is the reason why Yakimix is very popular.
Very affordable eat-all-you-can.
Taking pictures of  the buffet table is prohibited that's why I can only share to you photos of the food we tried.
My plate
assorted raw foods that we grilled
this is what we enjoyed the most
the grilling part.. haha :))
refreshments:
We opted for a bottomless drinks that's why from time to time I drink different juices :)
of different color! So COOLorful! :)
I am a die-hard fan of desserts
These are all mine! hihi! :))
chocolate ice cream
Angela, Len and Me playing with our chopsticks
(Us wearing our Buko Pandan theme Thursday Uniform. lol!)
Our group pic :)
Left: Angela, Len, ME
Right: Apple and Maui
so proud of these lovelies! ♥

I have tried Yakimix at MOA and same with Greenbelt branch, I can say that they never fail me. I will not hesitate going back again and again. A lot of food and desserts to choose from, and the ambiance is very cozy. :)

TGIF! ♥
Hugs & Kisses,
                                                  D A R A

2 comments:

  1. Love yakimix! :) My friends and i ate there for four hours!!! Sobrang busog as in... hehe.
    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. we stayed there for about 3 hours! BLOATED!! :D

    ReplyDelete

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...