Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

Here's Me and Daniel on YM, celebrating New Year via chat
Thankful for High Technology :)
My Tatay is a NO NO NO sa paputok
ang resulta:
TUROTOT :)
walang humpay na pag busina sa oto namin 
at nakakabinging sounds, full kung full volume
solb na kami dito, naki-nood na lang kami ng putukan sa neighborhood
My Nephew Mau
I don't have polka-dot clothes (as pamahiin says na swerte yun) that's why I just wore this dress
the design is actually an apple shaped pero keri na din mukhang polka-dot na din naman. :)

And by the way, before 2011 said goodbye I had my hair trimmed

This is how I ended my 2011, and embraced Year 2012.

Thankful for all the blessings I've received during 2011, it was not all-well smooth ride, experienced some bumpy roads along the way but overall it was fun and a worth while ride. I know 2012 will be more AWESOME and LEGENDARY esp for ME and Daniel. A lot of good things in store for us, we will be more blessed I AM CLAIMING it, in JESUS name. :)

Happy New Year everyone... 2012, bring it on!!!!!! :)
Hugs & Kisses

                                                           D A R A               

5 comments:

  1. Happy new year sis! Hope you have a wonderful 2012.. :)

    Sumi of thepurpledoll.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Dara! God Bless you more this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kami namn nag torotot din at lusis. Ayaw din namin ng paputok. Happy New Year! May you have a fruitful 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year!!! :) your dress got me fooled! kala ko polka dots haha :)

    ReplyDelete

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...