Monday, January 16, 2012

Girls just wanna have fun!!

Another pigging out session with my girls (officemate buddies)

This happened last Thursday (January 12, 2012) at Yakimix, Greenbelt 3. This is not the first time I blogged about our Yakimix food trip, you can check my previous post here.

As the title suggest, this is how me and my girls are having fun...
Satisfying our taste buds. :)
wasak ang diet!!!!
My favorite part in here, IHAW-IHAW :)
TRIVIA:
This yellow-green buko pandan peg is our 2011 Thursday Uniform
and for 2012, we have a new set...
bonggahan natin ang resolution
TADA...
parang antok na ko dito, solb na kasi eh.. hehe :))

'Til our next bonding moments!
Happy Monday Lovelies :)
Hugs & Kisses
                                                         D A R A

2 comments:

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...