Sunday, June 5, 2011

MU Practice Practice Practice!!

A while ago, I did practice on putting make up again and I'll just show you how it ended up:
side view
my lips
my eyes
eyes:
Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow
Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara

face:
Ever Bilena 2-way cake at Golden Beige

Cheek:
Avon Simply Pretty Cheek color- Rosy Cheeks

Lips:
Avon Simply Pretty Lipstick- Pampering Pink

I hope there's improvement compared to my first trial MU before, but I'm open to your comments & suggestions. I will appreciate them with all my heart, Thank you lovelies in advance. :)

Hugs & Kisses,
D A R A          

3 comments:

  1. what else can i say... hmm you're so pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you eye make up soooo pretty :)

    - http://www.amourfashions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ann: Thank you dear, you're so sweet :)

    @amourfashion: thank you! I'm checking your blog right now :D

    ReplyDelete

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...