Wednesday, August 10, 2011

haul: tinypinkbow

Hi there loves! 

Look what made my day today...
Cutie Girly Stuff from "tinypinkbow"

For the benefit of those who are not aware of tinypinkbow, its an online shop owned by Ms. Katrina Vitor she is also the woman behind Beauty Straight Forwards. I'd been reading her blog ever since I started blogging and I can attest how talented she is. All the products on her online shop was handcrafted by her. That's really amazing isn't it? :)

So, last August 8 Ms. Kat tweeted:

I got so excited after reading it and without second thought, I clicked the link.
Who would not love to have freebie, right?! :)

Aside from the free sample I ordered two additional items for me to maximize my shipping cost :) 
And that's how I got the Cupcake Earrings and Eiffel Tower Necklace.
Ms. Kat is very nice and accommodating, we had exchanged a couple of email and text away yet she replies asap and address all my queries. I just finalized my order yesterday and I got it already around 3pm today.
My Package
Appreciate much the packaging :)
It was secured by a bubble-plastic to protect the package for any damage during shipment.
Two thumbs up for this!! 
 wrapped individually (plus a pink pouch for my necklace, yey!!!)
See the cupcake? Kyooott!!
The color of my Eiffel Tower necklace suits well on my pink Wednesday Uniform
my free charm..
I chose letter "D"
my name and boyfie's name both begin with letter D ♥ 
Cupcake Earring- Php 80
Eiffel Tower Necklace- Php 200
Cellphone Charm- *free*

I'm so happy with my purchase and this is definitely not the first and last.

Thanks tinypinkbow for making my day! :)

Hugs & Kisses
D A R A            

8 comments:

  1. The necklace is so cute and the charm and earrings are so adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pammy! I second the motion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dara!. Thank you so much for the post! I'm going to link this post from my shop. Glad you liked my items :D
    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very much welcome!

    Until my next order :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dara, thanks for posting these. I din't know she made those herself, such a talented individual and they're seriously cute, love the cupcake earrings! - Mar
    -Not Your Ordinary Beauty Queen-
    Don't miss: A House of Harlow-esque Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mar, go check her online shop and own some of those cutie girl stuff! :)

    following you already and joined your giveaway as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there Dara, now I am definitely checking her online shop because those are just so cute not to have! Yay!

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi MC, you can use my coupon banner code if you'll purchase on tinypinkbow
    http://iamcertified.blogspot.com/2011/08/perks-tinypinkbow-coupon-banner.html

    ReplyDelete

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...