Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Party 2011 (2/3)

My second Christmas Party for this year (blog the first, here) was held at Thunderbird Resort La Union, last December 3.

I made a separate post regarding the Thunderbird Resort, read it here in case you missed it.

So, this entry is purely about the Christmas Party itself. I only had few pictures because I forgot to take shots, haha.. booooo for me. Anyhoo, I'll share to you some of what I grabbed from our Company's camera.
all girls shot :)
OOTD:
Bandage Skirt- Singapore; Top- Mossimo; Black Pumps- SM; Accessories- Singapore;
Clutch- Elle; Pink Shawl- Gift
Capped the night with some Red wine and Beers.

I love this resort, I wish we could have stayed longer.

P.S.
Join my giveaway here.
Hugs & Kisses

D A R A       

1 comment:

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...