Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Party 2011 (3/3)

The last, but definitely not the least Christmas Party I've attended for this year was held at Davao last December 17.
At Naia Terminal 3- December 17
Arrived- Davao International Airport

Like our Christmas Party in La Union (blog about it here), this is just an overnight affair.
Hindi man lang ako nakapasyal sa Davao.

From airport, we headed straight to our Hotel
Checked in at Marco Polo Hotel Davao
This is where we stayed and the venue of our Christmas Party

Photos from our Christmas Party
 all girls group pic
Grand Ballroom- Marco Polo Hotel Davao
I love the set-up
BALLOONS!!! :)
Bet ko ang Chandelier, Durian ang peg
syempre naman Davao is known for Durian :)
I likey... gusto ko tong iuwi. hehe :DD
Angel and Me, she's my roomie here :)
wacky group shot :)
I don't have a decent OOTD shot but I think this one can do..
Dress-NafNaf; Shoes-Bocalo; Accessories- Singapore; Clutch- Elle
 this is how the back of my dress looks like :)
My favorite shot! 
Love ko ang floating balloons as background :)
ME
Stariray!!!
This is my first time in Davao, and I enjoyed it. ;)
Good food, friends and party party!!

The following day, by 8am we checked out and went back to Manila
Bye Davao :)

It's Noche Buena later, hope you guys are having an AWESOME and EPIC
CHRISTMAS!!

Let's just not forget that JESUS is the reason for this season.
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :)

P.S.
You still have time to join my giveaway, check it here
Hugs & Kisses
                                                D A R A         

1 comment:

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...