Thursday, November 24, 2011

Starbucks 2012 Planner

For four years straight now, I'd been joining Starbucks Christmas tradition promo.
I got ecstatic every time Starbucks turns their cup into Red which means that I should start collecting stickers in exchange of a planner.

These are the latest designs:

FYI:

here's my pick:
 
what's inside the box?
tada...
Planner with free sleeve, bookmark and Starbucks redeemable Coupons
take a sneak peek on how the planner looks like:
You & Starbucks
It's bigger than coffee

nice noh?
go get yourself one, you still have time.

Happy Holidays!!!!
Hugs & Kisses
                                                     D A R A

6 comments:

  1. wow my Starbucks 2012 planner na siya, For me, I like Belle de Jour planner (I try to save money for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow galing :) you already got yours . I still need 8 more stickers. it looks so cute and im excited fro mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that they made the planner with a more "pinoy touch"

    I would like to invite you to my first mini giveaway I hope you join! :D

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Glenn: Actually, I'm not using my SB planners, for collection ko lang talaga :) Part of Christmas tradition ko na nga sya :D

    @Christeen: go girl.. konti na lang :)

    @Jenn: I agree.. kaso sana it comes on different syle, hindi yung colors lang ang variation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUng sister ko nabigyan ng planner nung umattend sya ng starbucks event. Pina raffle nya lang sa blog nya recently kasi di namn daw nya ginagamit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anney, really lucky nung nanalo sa raffle ng sis mo :)

    ReplyDelete

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...