Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I smell Christmas at Ayala Triangle Makati

Christmas is just around the corner,
My favorite time of year! :)

If you guys want to experience a Dancing Christmas Light Show
visit Ayala Triangle and I assure you that you'll enjoy it.
Better bring your Family and Friends with you so that the experience will be more worth while.

A lot of videos were already posted on YouTube but I think
it is more nice to watch it live.

I saved 3 videos on my phone but every time I upload it, there's no audio.
I dunno why.. such a loser :'(

Anyhooo, for those who are far from Makati,
here's a video for you 
(Source: YouTube)

Photos from my phone:

Oh, I love Christmas!! ♥
Hugs & Kisses
                                                     D A R A

3 comments:

  1. I <3 Christmas too! Lovely photos. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! I've long been wanting to take a picture of t hose lights in Makati!! I always pass by that area since I work in just a nearby building. Thanks for this wonderful treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganda namn! ramdam mo na talaga na eto na ang pasko!

    ReplyDelete

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...