Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chocolate Fire Experience

I'm a follower of Maxene Magalona on Twitter, one time she tweeted about this Chocolate Fire she'd went through. I got really curious about it, reading the name of the place itself made me drool about my chocolate addiction. So, what I did, I searched the place through google and got very excited when I saw that it is located in Makati, Yey! Lucky me, very near my work place & our house as well. But then, chances are not so generous to allow me to visit the place immediately, after almost a month, at last I got the chance to go and experience this resto.

My apology for poor quality of pic, I only use my camera phone (bb storm 9530) for this since I don't have my digicam with me earlier :( anyhow, this is it.. tada....


With me is my two officemate buddy. We all decided to order an Ice Cream & Chocolate. According to their menu the Ice Cream is a choice of any two flavours. Pick 2 among Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry or Mango. Plus a Belgian Chocolate Curls on top, milk or dark chocolate, it's also up to you :)
Mine is Chocolate & Mango plus Milk Belgian Chocolate curls (Php 180.00)
Chocolate Ganache Cake (Sorry I forgot the price)

I was very happy to finally experience dining in this place. There's still a lot of food for me to try so definitely this is not my first & last visit. Over-all the food we ordered satisfied my cravings and met up my expectations. If you are just near this place, drop by and try it for yourself.

Chocolate Fire, Makati

PDCP Building, cor. of Leviste St. and Rufino St., Salcedo Village
Makati City, Metro Manila
Philippines

You can also like them on FACEBOOK. There's a lot of photos their and information you might want to know.

Hope you had a great day today :)


       Hugs & Kisses,
D A R A     

4 comments:

  1. The photos made me hungry haha! Would check out the place asap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah I'm now craving for ice cream and chocolates!! It's in Ayala right? Hmm, I might as well visit the place when I got the chance. Yayy!:)

    And hey, thanks for following! I really appreciate it!:D I followed back! Have a lovely day! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tricia Lay: this is really a nice place to try if you are a chocoholic like me.. yum!
    @Hercy: uuhhmm.. not really along Ayala street, it's located at corner of Leviste St. and Rufino St. :) thanks for following back ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked their pesto pasta and greek salad. :) will be back for the desserts.

    ReplyDelete

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...