Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday + Nanay's Advance Birthday Bash

Happy Easter everyone.

The long weekend is about to end today and tomorrow I'll be at work mode again. Aside from celebrating Easter, tomorrow is my Nanay's Birthday and since I have work and will be staying at Makati for the whole weekdays, we decided to celebrate it today. It's just a simple family lunch out at Gerry's Grill Tagaytay. I'll share to you guys how we pig out today. haha.. We love eating! :)
CRISPY PATA
PANCIT BIHON
PORK SISIG
BANGUS ALA POBRE
CHOP SUEY
PUSIT
FRIED CHICKEN
SHRIMP
RICE
LECHE FLAN

If you guys wanna know whether we managed to eat all of these, of course we don't. Hahaha.. Gluttony is a sin, right? :) I wonder how many pounds I've gained because of the holiday.

I supposed to include here our photos (me & my family) but I think this is a heavy picture post already. Next time, I will.

Well, I hope you had a wonderful & meaningful Holy week. Be blessed.

Hugs & Kisses,
D A R A                   


No comments:

Post a Comment

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...