Monday, April 11, 2011

NOTD: Glaze Parasail

What I like most about weekend aside from being zero-work for 2 days is the chance of pampering myself. As for me, even a simple manicure and pedicure can make my day complete.

Yesterday, I was torn between these two colors of nail polish from Bobbie Premium Nail Creme


Glaze Blue Sleigh & Glaze Parasail
Both of them are nice but Glaze Parasail won my heart, hehe :)

I don't claim to be an expert about making a product review, I know I'm not, but I want to try, and I hope eventually I'll be good at it. :)

So here it goes,

I love the lightness of this nail polish. Even coated 3 times already the color it gives is still not too heavy and dark. I also notice that it blends well with my fair complexion, it even made my skin more lighter I think.

The finish product:

The end result, HAAPPEEEE MEEEE! ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment

share some love, drop a comment ♥♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...